Designed for ease of use and maximum reliability with the majority of screens in commercial exhibition, the Christie® CP2220 a digital cinema projector solution that is the brightest, highest performance projector with the lowest operating costs in its class. The new user interface and electronics showcase improvements in speed and performance that help make the Christie CP2220 the workhorse of the industry.
The Christie CP2220 digital cinema projector offers full 2K resolution triple flash for 3D projection and built-in support for HDCP and de-interlacing of alternative content. Using the Texas Instruments 1.2"" DMD allows for bigger and brighter 3D movies and more efficient cooling which extends the life of the projector.
The Christie CP2220 promotes longer lamp life, lower cost of ownership and greater reliability than the competition. In addition, the Christie CP2220 was designed to allow a convenient field upgrade to 4K, providing you with an additional return on your investment.
- 2K, Series 2 DLP Cinema® technology.
- DCI compliant.
- Easily upgradable to 4K.
- 3D ready.
- Lowest cost of ownership.
- Standard support for HDCP, SNMP and VNC Split power operation for use with UPS One-piece compact design for flexible mounting and installation.
- Local control via flexible Touch Panel Controller (TPC) and full access from anywhere via web service based GUI.
- Operates with standard 2kW, 3kW and high performance 3kW cinema lamps.
- Screen size that this projector will fill (in 2D) is 20mtrs.