The Barco DP2K-10S projector is a compact and fully integrated digital cinema projector designed for the special needs of smaller theatres, independent cinemas and art houses. The DP2K-10S comes as a fully integrated, DCI-compliant projector – including a 0.69” DLP Cinema® chip, a high-grade cinema lens and an Integrated Media Server with integrated redundant storage. As such, it is the perfect choice for exhibitors looking for a worry-free solution to go digital with a minimal hassle and risk.
- Exceptional brightness thanks to its superior optical efficiency, patented sealed engine and DMD cooling system
- Vibrant and stable colors due to standard Xenon lamps.
- Crisp images over time thanks to the acclaimed manual color convergence mechanism of the larger Barco projectors.
- Ultimate peace of mind and easy regulatory compliance thanks to the ‘out-of-the-box’ DCI-compliance of the included lamp, lens and storage technology.
- No need for additional hardware investment and zero worries thanks to the Integrated Media Server with integrated redundant storage.
- Full compatibility with all internal and external 3D systems, including a multitude of alternative content input capabilities.
- Perfect image ratio in every setup thanks to full range of motorised lenses.
- Easy transport, installation and service thanks to its integrated handles, user-friendly software tools and smart modular architecture.
- Lowest operating cost through energy-efficient Xenon lamps, a standby eco-mode, reusable air filters and commonality of components with other Barco projectors.
- Screen size that this projector will fill (in 2D) is 10mtrs.
Model also available as DP2K10Sx with Barco Integrated Media Server fitted.