The Barco DP2K-12C is a compact digital cinema projector for small theaters and post-production environments.
Small footprint, budget-friendly performance
Based on Texas Instruments' proven 0.98” DLP Cinema® chip, the DP2K-12C ensures a first-class movie experience with consistent picture brightness, rich contrast and vibrant colors. What's more, the DP2K-12C comes in a budget-friendly, compact form factor.
Low cost of ownership
Keeping operating cost low was a top priority when developing the DP2K-12C. All core components have therefore been designed for easy serviceability and extended product lifetime.
The DP2K-12C projector has an easy-to-use, fully modular architecture. This modularity significantly minimizes downtime, allows for a minimum spare parts stock and speeds up technicians' learning curves, which significantly reduces cost of ownership.
- Budget-friendly solution with minimal cost of ownership thanks to low lamp operating cost, re-usable filters, low maintenance, etc.
- Maximum ease-of-use through intuitive user interface.
- Long-term image quality and brightness thanks to the proprietary sealed engine and advanced DMD cooling.
- Easy installation and maintenance thanks to proven modular design and common platform with DP2K B-series.
- Next-generation electronics ready for DLP Cinema® Enhanced 4K (dependent on availability of DLP Cinema® Enhanced 4K 0.98” DMD from Texas Instruments).
- Also available as fully integrated, ready-to-use projection and media server package.
- Screen size that this projector will fill (in 2D) is 12mtrs.
Model comes with HD-SDI board fitted for operation with standard server with external media block.
Model also available as DP2K12C/2 without HD-SDI board fitted.
MModel also available as DP2K12Cx with Barco Integrated Media Server fitted.