The Barco DP2K-19B is an ultra-bright digital cinema projector for theaters with screens up to 19m (62ft) wide.
Ultimate brightness, stunning 3D
Based on Texas Instruments' proven 1.2” DLP Cinema® chip, the high-performance DP2K-19B ensures a premium movie experience in 2D and 3D. What's more, the DP2K-19B combines this amazing image quality with an easy-to-use modular design and lowest cost of ownership.
Low cost of ownership
Keeping operating cost low was a top priority when developing the DP2K-19B. All core components have therefore been designed for easy serviceability and extended product lifetime.
The DP2K-19B projector has an easy-to-use, fully modular architecture. This modularity significantly minimizes downtime, allows for a minimum spare parts stock and speeds up technicians' learning curves, which significantly reduces cost of ownership.
- Brightest projector in its class.
- Lowest cost of ownership thanks to lowest lamp operating cost, re-usable filters, low maintenance, etc.
- Maximum ease-of-use through intuitive user interface.
- Long-term image quality and brightness thanks to proprietary sealed engine and advanced DMD cooling.
- Easy installation and maintenance thanks to proven modular design and common platform with DP2K C-series.
- Next-generation electronics ready for DLP Cinema® Enhanced 4K.
- Also available as fully integrated, ready-to-use projection and media server package.
- Screen size that this projector will fill (in 2D) is 19mtrs.
Model comes with HD-SDI board fitted for operation with standard server with external media block.
Model also available as DP2K12C/2 without HD-SDI board fitted.
MModel also available as DP2K12Cx with Barco Integrated Media Server fitted.