Developed specifically for the unique requirements of professional motion picture playback in smaller cinemas, QSC extends its commitment to the cinema market with the SR-8200 Cinema Surround Loudspeaker. As a member of QSC’s DCS (Digital Cinema Speaker) Series, the SR-8200 offers high-power handling, excellent sensitivity, and extended bass response in a very compact enclosure.
The SR-8200 Cinema Surround Loudspeaker features a high-power, long-throw 8"" low-frequency transducer coupled with a 1.4"" titanium diaphragm compression driver. The system’s MDF enclosure features a 15° down angle baffle and easily accessible terminals on the top of the enclosure. The 200 watt continuous power rating and sophisticated crossover with protection circuitry provides absolute reliability.
The uniform power-response of this loudspeaker is a result of DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition), a design approach that matches LF and HF coverage in the crossover region. Another key to the extraordinary accuracy and flat power response of the SR-8200 is the axisymmetric waveguide which provides uncompromised performance in both the vertical and horizontal axes.
The compact black enclosure with black grille blends into any theatre decor. Pre-installed speaker-side hardware allows fast single-installer mounting, and brackets support down-angles of either 15° (standard) or 23° (optional). A traditional U-bracket (YM-46) is also available. The SR-8200 is shipped in pairs to reduce shipping costs.
- High Performance in a small package.
- Directivity Matched Transition™ provides balanced sound between woofer and horn.
- 8"" (200mm) woofer with 2"" (50mm) voice coil.
- 1.4"" (35mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver.
- Pre-installed mounting hardware for fast, easy and secure installation.
- High-power handling capability meets the demands of D-Cinema soundtrack reproduction.