A Cinema Processor, Booth Monitor and Digital Crossover along with network
control and monitoring of DSP, amplifiers and speakers in one integrated package.
Everything you need between server and amps.
QSC's Digital Cinema Processor, the DCP 200, builds on the legacy of DCM and Basis to provide all booth-mounted signal processing and monitoring functions for Digital Cinema systems that use Basis and DCA amps behind the screen. The DCP 200 offers most of the features of the DCP 300 but at a lower price point for systems that don’t require screen channel crossovers but instead utilize CobraNet™ network audio distribution to additional Basis processors.
Designed to be used with QSC's Digital Cinema Amplifiers (DCA) and featuring advanced DSP presets for QSC's Digital Cinema Speakers (DCS), the DCP 200 optimizes loudspeaker performance while simplifying cinema sound system wiring and configuration. The DCP 200 covers cinema systems ranging from three to five screen channels and up to 16 digital inputs. Outboard Basis processors support passive, bi-amp, tri-amp or quad-amp crossovers and subwoofer outputs. The DCP 200 is compatible with all analog cinema processor formats including Dolby® Digital Surround-EX and DTS-ES and features a 10 channel analog input for integration with 35mm audio systems.
- Digital Input for up to 16 Channels of audio.
- Networked audio I/O via CobraNet - supports behind-the-screen mounting of Basis processors for screen channel and subwoofer DCA amplifiers.
- Network control and monitoring via SNMP.
- Serial automation control via RS-232.
- Analog Inputs for film processors, non-sync and Mic/line.
- Master volume and full 1/3 Octave Graphic EQ on all channels.
- Booth Monitor with touch screen control for easy operation.
- DataPorts for surround channel amplifiers.
- Compatible with all existing DCA amplifiers - thousands of DCA equipped screens are ready for full network monitoring and control.
- Dual power supplies with load sharing for seamless operation in the event of failure.
- SD Memory card for quick unit swap - restores all settings.
- Multiple Bypass modes routes audio around failed components to insure that the show will go on.