DSi 6000 - Two-channel, 2100W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier.
Engineered from the ground up for unmatched quality and performance, the Crown® DSi Series of power amplifiers offers four models of 500W, 800W, 1,200W, and 2,100W per channel at 4 ohms. Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay and output limiting. Rear panel HD-15 connector provides easy input/output connectivity between DSi amplifiers and the new DSi-8M System Monitor. At the touch of a button, Crown’s DSi cinema amplifiers deliver perfectly matched performance with each award-winning JBL ScreenArray® system, making this the ultimate cinema solution.
- Includes three models of 500W, 800W, and 1200W per channel at 4 ohms
- Automatic presets for popular JBL cinema speaker systems for quick, easy configuration
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen guides installers through setup
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting
- Computer connectivity via USB allows fast setup and configuration with HiQnet™ System Architect™ software
- Rear-panel HD-15 connector provides easy input/output connectivity between DSi amplifiers and new DSi-8M System Monitor
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- All products fill 2U rack spaces and weigh under 19 pounds
- Barrier strip outputs, removable Phoenix-style input
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
- Voltage Gain: 37.1 at 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-1 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 1 watt into 4 ohms
- Load Impedance: Safe with all types of loads. Rated for 2 to 8 ohms in Stereo mode, 4 to 16 ohms in Bridge-Mono mode. DSi A1 (100V version) is rated for 4 to 8 ohms in Stereo mode, 8 to 16 ohms in Bridge-Mono mode.
- Sensitivity: at 8 ohm rated output: 1.4V, at 4 ohm rated output: 1.3V, At 2 ohm rated output: 1.1V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: (below rated 8-ohm power at 1 kHz) 100db (A-weighted)
- Damping Factor: Better than 500 from 20 Hz to 400 Hz
- Crosstalk: > 70 dB below rated power, 20 Hz to 1 kHz, A-weighted
- Input Stage: Input is electronically balanced and employs precision 1% resistors
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20 k ohms, balanced; 10 k ohms, unbalanced
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available: 100V, 120V, 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- IEC Power Connector: 20A