The Dolby® Integrated Media Server IMS2000 is a single-board solution that delivers faster ingest speeds, simplifying operations to save you time and money. Combining Dolby and Doremi technologies, the Dolby IMS2000 offers cost-effective reliability proven on more than 80,000 screens worldwide, plus the flexibility you need for today's cinemas.
The Dolby IMS2000 is the next-generation offering in the Dolby Integrated Media Server product line. It continues the trend of providing on-board RAID storage, server control, and a DCI-compliant media block in a compact form, enabling it to fit in a DLP® Series 2 projector. The user controls the Dolby IMS2000 with a web-based user interface, which allows access from anywhere on the theatre network, with full compatibility with the Dolby Theatre Management System (TMS) and any third-party TMS that supports Dolby products.
- Low cost of ownership (maintenance and power consumption)
- Up to 500 Mbps DCI-compliant digital cinema package (DCP) playback of Interop and SMPTE packages
- Web-based user interface (UI) that allows easy access from anywhere on the theatre network
- Configuration console available on mini-display port output (no UI)
- Single-board design
- 2 TB of internal storage with RAID 5 protection and convenient front-panel access
- Hot-swappable drives
- External NAS support for additional storage*
- Dolby Atmos® audio support
- Support for accessibility products (Dolby Fidelio, Dolby CaptiView, and SMPTE 430-10 output)
- Ingest through eSATA, USB 3.0, or Ethernet (up to 500 Mbps)
- 4 × GPI
- 6 × GPO
- Linear timecode (LTC) output option (configurable at installation)
- Live-event Ethernet stream support**
- Internal scaling and deinterlacing up to 4K
- JPEG2000, MPEG2, H.264, and VC1 decoding
- Dual-projector support
- Dolby P'Ngest
- Play while ingest
* Contact customer support for list of supported NAS devices and models.
** StreamIt software license is required.