The JBL Model 4641 is a high quality subwoofer system, featuring an advanced technology 460 mm (18 in), low frequency transducer mounted in a direct radiator, bass-reflex enclosure for smooth response to the lowest audible frequencies. The 4641 is ideal for low-frequency augmentation of either analog or digital soundtracks in motion picture theaters and for general sound reinforcement applications.
- 600 Watts Continuous Pink Noise, 1200 Watts Continuous Program Power Handling.
- Usable response to 25 Hz (-10 dB, no EQ), flat to 25 Hz (-3 dB) with External EQ.
- 2241H VGCTM Vented Gap Cooled Driver – High Sensitivity – Low Power Compression – High Maximum-SPL Capability – Low 2nd and 3rd Harmonic – Distortion – Symmetrical Field Geometry SFGTM – Magnet Structure – Long Excursion Capability.
- Approved by Lucasfilm, Ltd. for THX® installations.
- Transducer: JBL Model 2241H 460 mm (18 in) Low Frequency Transducer.
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms.
- Minimum Impedance: 6.3 ohms.
Power Handling Capability: -
- Continuous Pink Noise: 600 Watts.
- Continuous Program: 1200 Watts.
- Peak Power: 2400 Watts.
Output Capacity: -
- Axial Sensitivity: 50 Hz to 500 Hz; 98 dB, 1W @ 1m. 40 Hz to 100 Hz; 97 dB, 1W @ 1m
Power Compression: -
- At -10 dB power (60 W): 0.8 dB.
- At -3 dB power (300 W): 2.6 dB.
- At rated power (600 W): 4.3 dB.
- Recommended Crossover Frequencies: High-pass: 20 Hz, 24 dB/octave or greater. Low-pass: 80 Hz to 150 Hz, 12 dB/octave or greater.
- Net Weight:60 kg (131 lbs.).
- Dimensions H x W x D: 1010 mm x 674 mm x 450 mm. 39.75 in x 26.5 in x 17.75 in.