A Cinema Processor, Booth Monitor and Digital Crossover along with network
control and monitoring of DSP, amplifiers and speakers in one integrated package.
Everything you need between server and amps.
QSC's Digital Cinema Processor, the DCP 300, builds on the legacy of DCM and Basis to provide all signal processing and monitoring functions for Digital Cinema in a single integrated system. Designed to be used with QSC's Digital Cinema Amplifiers (DCA) and featuring advanced DSP presets for QSC's Digital Cinema Speakers (DCS), the DCP 300 optimizes loudspeaker performance while simplifying cinema sound system wiring and configuration. The DCP 300 covers cinema systems ranging from three to five screen channels, and are configurable for bi-amp, tri-amp or quad-amp operation. The DCP 300 is also compatible with all analog cinema processor formats including Dolby® Digital Surround-EX and DTS-ES and features a 10 channel analog input for intergration with 35mm audio systems.
- Digital Input for up to 16 Channels of audio.
- Networked audio I/O via CobraNet™.
- Network control and monitoring via SNMP.
- Serial automation control via RS-232.
- Analog Inputs for film processors, non-sync and Mic/line.
- Master volume and full 1/3 Octave Graphic EQ on all channels.
- Booth Monitor with touch screen control for easy operation.
- Digital Loudspeaker Crossovers.
- Three or five screen channels - Passive and 2, 3 or 4-way crossovers.
- Compatible with all existing DCA amplifiers- thousands of DCA equipped screens are ready for full network monitoring and control.
- Dual power supplies with load sharing for seamless operation in the event of failure.
- SD Memory card for quick unit swap - restores all settings.
- Multiple Bypass modes routes audio around failed components to insure that the show will go on.