The LSS-200 is designed for cinema auditorium quality control. It measures sound pressure level, luminance and chromaticity. The LSS-200 contains a color
sensor, not an image sensor. The LSS-200 does not present a security issue, as there is no transmitting of an image or sound of the movie.
- Measures C-weighted sound pressure level (SPL) in dB.
- Measures luminance in cd/m² and fL (ft-L).
- Measures chromaticity (x and y).
- These measurements are available via web interface and through TCP commands over Ethernet.
- Measured data can be gathered at a network control point to verify the projected luminance, color chromaticity, and sound levels.
- Measurements are used to identify lamps nearing end of life, misadjusted lamps, projector color problems, defective speakers or other audio components.
- Powered by an included USB power supply or Power Over Ethernet (POE*)
*(User supplied power injector)