Designed for theatres with mid-sized screens of up to 17m wide, the NC1700L projector delivers an enhanced cinematic experience. Built upon the latest RB laser technology, this innovation using a red and blue laser light source goes beyond the colour and brightness output of traditional laser phosphor cinema projection systems. Delight your audience with vibrant crisp colours and exceptional image quality.
With high flexibility for easy installation, the NC1700L does not require a special exhaust system, thus supporting ceiling, floor and mobile applications. Additionally, the virtually maintenance free operation and low, eco-friendly power consumption, results in a reduced overall total cost of ownership (TCO) and therefore a greater per seat margin. Take your audience to the next generation of digital cinema, delivering a stunning visual experience for a brighter future.
- Experience the real magic of cinema – enjoy the most vibrant and stunning colour reproduction for incredibly lifelike scenes thanks to innovative RB (red and blue) laser technology.
- Inspire your audience – present perfect cinema quality with DCI compliant 2K resolution and precise colour processing for the best viewing experience.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO – highest reliability, maintenance free operation, low power consumption and up to 30000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
- Hassle-free Installation – wide zoom bayonet lens portfolio with motorised zoom, focus and lens shift enables customised installations and supports mobile use as well as easy replacement of current cinema projectors.
- High reliability – the Solid Light Source provides up to 30000 hours of expected life, delivering adjustable brightness levels over a long period of time without any lamp exchange.
- Brilliant for every purpose – The brightness output can be individually adjusted to provide crisp images whether enjoying 2D and 3D movie playback.
- Immersive Cinema Experience – take your theatre to the next generation, stay ahead of the competition with premium movie quality and future proof your investment for upcoming cinema trends.
- All-in-one – The Integrated Media Server (IMS) offers highest flexibility for content management as well as NAS-connectivity and Real-time Ingest whilst reducing the number of peripheral devices required.