Surround Channel cinema sound system special for Outstanding sound installations and high dynamics with passive biamplification operation
K.C.S. SR-20 speaker system for passive biamplified surround channel sound is especially designed for large and spectacular installations. SR-20 system’s cabinet has one high performance and high power dynamics 15” Ø woofer. For the high frequencies, it uses a compression driver with 2” Ø titanium membrane. Its constant dispersion horn (100º x 60º) with 1” Ø mouth covers a wide area, providing all listeners a large response and a good sound distribution, both in the low frequencies and in the mid and high frequencies. Acoustic system specially designed for high dynamic surround systems suitable for spectacular systems such as Dolby Atmos, Auro 3D or similar.
SR-20 system has a built-in special passive crossover with separate bass and treble inputs, which can operate in two ways:
(1) Conventional passive amplification, with both inputs connected in parallel;
and (2) Passive biamplification, with bass and treble connected separately.
SR-20 has a switch to obtain two different response curves for the installations offering the following possibilities:
1) (ISO 2969) Response to ISO 2969 cinema surround roll-off curve.
2) (Flat) Flat response for improved high frequencies.
- Cabinet SR-20.
- Low Frequency Driver SR-15 P.
- Passive Crossover F-SR-20.
- High Frequency Driver S-401.
- High Frequency Horn BC-96.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 40 Hz- 18 kHz.
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ωhms.
- Power Capacity Continuous Pink Noise: 400W.
- Continuous Program: 800W.
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 100 dB S.P.L.
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz passive included.
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 90º.
- Vertical Beamwidth: 60º.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 50 x 53 x 27 cm.
- Net Weight: 17 kg.