The Dolby Cinema Processor CP950 is our newest innovation in Dolby’s market-leading lineage of cinema processors. It’s designed with more of the capabilities you want — and less of those you don’t — in a flexible, modular, cost-efficient solution.
The CP950 supports our most seamless means of installing Dolby 5.1 and 7.1 surround, and includes an expansion slot for future upgradability to Dolby Atmos* to deliver the most memorable and creatively accurate sound experience for your guests.
The CP950 was designed with our exhibitor partners’ operations in mind, so it’s easy to use, install, and service. A brand-new feature set includes a built-in booth monitor, an intuitive front-panel user interface, a color touchscreen, and a web interface for enhanced access and usability. Other features optimized for today’s cinemas include internal loudspeaker crossover, a high-resolution multi-rate EQ, 16 channels of analog output, audio-over-Ethernet supporting both AES67 or Blu-Link protocols.
- Upgradeable to full Dolby Atmos capability (with future Dolby Atmos expansion card)*
- Built-in booth monitor to simplify operations and QA
- Touch screen front panel interface for easy control
- Web user interface for remote configuration and control
- Dolby Atmos Designer compatibility for setup and precise system calibration
- Internal crossovers to enhance sound and reduce installation cost
- High resolution multi-rate EQ
- Modular mechanical design allows for field upgradability and serviceability