DSi 4000 - Two-channel, 1200W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier.
Engineered from the ground up for unmatched quality and performance, the Crown DSi Series of power amplifiers offers four models of 500W, 800W, 1,200W, and 2,100W per channel at 4 ohms. Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay and output limiting. Rear panel HD-15 connector provides easy input/output connectivity between DSi amplifiers and the new DSi-8M System Monitor. At the touch of a button, Crown’s DSi cinema amplifiers deliver perfectly matched performance with each award-winning JBL ScreenArray® system, making this the ultimate cinema solution.
- Includes three models of 500W, 800W, and 1200W per channel at 4 ohms
- Automatic presets for popular JBL cinema speaker systems for quick, easy configuration
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen guides installers through setup
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting
- Computer connectivity via USB allows fast setup and configuration with HiQnet™ System Architect™ software
- Rear-panel HD-15 connector provides easy input/output connectivity between DSi amplifiers and new DSi-8M System Monitor
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- All products fill 2U rack spaces and weigh under 19 pounds
- Barrier strip outputs, removable Phoenix-style input
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications.
- Voltage Gain: 34.2 at 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-1 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 1 watt into 4 ohms
- Load Impedance: Safe with all types of loads. Rated for 2 to 8 ohms in Stereo mode, 4 to 16 ohms in Bridge-Mono mode. DSi A1 (100V version) is rated for 4 to 8 ohms in Stereo mode, 8 to 16 ohms in Bridge-Mono mode.
- Sensitivity: at 8 ohm rated output: 1.4V, at 4 ohm rated output: 1.3V, At 2 ohm rated output: 1.0V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: (below rated 8-ohm power at 1 kHz) 100db (A-weighted)
- Damping Factor: Better than 500 from 20 Hz to 400 Hz
- Crosstalk: > 70 dB below rated power, 20 Hz to 1 kHz, A-weighted
- Input Stage: Input is electronically balanced and employs precision 1% resistors
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20 k ohms, balanced; 10 k ohms, unbalanced
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available: 100V, 120V, 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- IEC Power Connector: 15A